Tuesday 10 January 2012

Reflections on Designing the Cover for Florence.

After creating the cover for the play Florence by Alice Childress, you are now required to reflect on the following and put them in your respective blogs:

  • What was my role in the designing of the book cover?
My role is searching for related pictures that we can use for the cover.

  • Was my opinion taken seriously by the others? Why?
Yes. After looking at the book cover that we have been completed, since the rest of the member had their own explanation about the book cover except for me, I gave my opinion regarding the colour of red and blue and the rest of the member accepted my opinion.

  • What have I learnt from this task?
What have I learnt from this task is each thing that you did must be a reason on it. As example, if we put a picture as the book cover, what the reason we put it? Are we put it as a decoration or we do have an explanation about the picture. As I was explaining about the colours of red and blue during our presentation, I knew about what red and blue meanings. Out of the explanations, I chose passion for red and the colour of the sky for blue.
BY           :               SITI AMIRA BT SALLEHUDIN


No comments:

Post a Comment