Sunday 8 January 2012

question 1

Yes I’ll be happy to spend my money watching an excellent drama or play. Money are nothing compared to what I will learn by watching the drama. I’ve never been able to watch one before and if I have the opportunity to do so, certainly I will not let that chance go away. I want to see with my own eyes how people can act superbly and enjoy the beauty of art so that when it’s my turn to do drama, I can do an outstanding one.

question 2

I’d be expecting a grand setting, great plot, amazing characters and beautiful costumes from a good play. Because as for me, those things are indeed important to create a successful play. The audience also will be satisfied if the points above are highlighted by the producer.

question 3

For now, I didn’t feel very comfortable to act as I’ve never done a play before. I never thought that someday I will have to act in a play. But, I will try my very best to learn to be good at it. In addition, to get a chance to be someone else could be so much fun.

                                                                                                                by: Ateeq Medina

No comments:

Post a Comment