Monday 16 January 2012

Reflection

1. What was my role in the designing of the book cover?


- My role in the designing of the book cover is I have to make the book cover in my laptop while the group members will give their opinions about the design of it. 


2.Was my opinion taken seriously taken by others? 

- My opinion was taken seriously by others because during the group's discussion , we will take others opinion as one of the ideas. We will make sure the best one was put in the book cover. We also will gain new knowledge which it is one of the best way to learn. 

3. What have I learnt from this task? 

I have learned from this task is all of the group members must to be cooperative during the discussion. Besides that , I also know that we must to be tolerate to each other which the result of it will be much better than we just do it by ourselves. Lastly , I have the responsibility to create the book cover ,so I must to do it well . 

Posted by : Siti Noor Amira


No comments:

Post a Comment