Saturday 7 January 2012

My Thoughts on Drama

Yes , i would spend my money to watch an excellent drama or play because from this drama i can get more new knowledge. Besides that , this semester , in literature we need to learn about drama so , it can be one of my experience about it.


I do expect about a good drama is the actors and actresses must have to do their characters well . If they need to do the scenes a lot of emotional , so they need to make the characters alive. More than that , all the things on the stage must be prepare well.

I do feel comfortable to act in a play because i like to act .I love to take an adventure character. There is a lot of  thing can be happen on the stage so , I need to be ready in physical and mental . Lastly ,  I also have to do a lot of practice before acting on the stage.

-Posted by : Siti Noor Amira Binti Mohammad Johari

No comments:

Post a Comment