Saturday 7 January 2012

My though on Drama.


·          Would I be willing to spend my money watching an excellent play / drama? Why?

Yes, I would. It is because it will be easier for me to understand what the story is all about. Moreover, the play will even create the mood and the imagination become real from what had been read on the book.

·         What do I expect from a good play?

I expect a great plot from a good play. Moreover, with a good setting and a great storyline, the play will be even better. In addition, in my opinion, in order to have a good play, these aspects play the important roles. It is because if a play has a remarkable storyline but the setting doesn’t match with it and vice versa, it not worth enough to be praised for eventually. It’s only left the audiences with a sigh of disappointment.

·         Do I feel comfortable to act in a play? Why?

No. I feel myself uncomfortable to act in a play because I’m lost my confidence whenever I have to present myself in front of many people. Therefore, I found myself fond to do anything that doesn’t involve presentation in it. As example, when the lecturers give us the presentation task, mostly, I’m the one that will do the slide show and the other members will present it to the audiences. I think I will do a good job handling the backstage if we have to conduct any play for this semester.

BY           :               SITI AMIRA BT SALLEHUDIN

No comments:

Post a Comment