Wednesday 11 January 2012

REFLECTION

1. What was my role in the designing of the book cover?
    
My role is giving some ideas in making the book cover and divide the task among our group. 


2.Was my opinion taken seriously taken by others? 
   
Of course my opinion was taken seriously by my group members because we accept all the ideas       and respect them no matter whose ideas it was. Then we will choose the best one and present it to the class so that people can evaluate our job. Thus, we can improve our weaknesses and produce a great one next time.


3. What have I learnt from this task? 
             
I've learn quite much during this task actually. The first one is I now know how to make a cover for a book as well as to make it interesting and attractive. There are do's and don'ts in making a book cover. for instance, I've learnt that colours play important role to create a stunning book cover but don't overdo it. it was indeed a good task where I've been able to try something new and I gained more knowledge out of it.

                                                                                                                          
  by: ATEEQ MEDINA ^___^

No comments:

Post a Comment