Saturday 7 January 2012

My Thoughts on Drama

For this week, you are required to blog on the following:
  • Would I be willing to spend my money watching an excellent play/drama? Why?
  • What do I expect from a good play?
  • Do I feel comfortable to act in a play? Why?
~ Yes, I would be willing to spend my money watching an excellent play/drama because I believe that the play/drama will makes me satisfy with their performances. 


~ What I expect from a good play is that the actors can makes their characters alive so that the audience can understand the whole story. Besides that, I expect that a good play can be able to manage their props, costume and sound system well. A good play should have a combination of emotional contents, energetic cast who are dynamic and work well with each other, a script that have a good flow.


~ No. I don't feel I like to act in a play because I'm not good in acting and  I don't have any confidence to act in front of many people. I can only work behind the scenes which I believe that I will contribute better.


_Rosiah Omar_

No comments:

Post a Comment