Tuesday 11 October 2011

An Overview.

English Studies. When I first came here, I thought we only have to learn about things that we need to teach primary students at school. But my thought was wrong since I have to learn about poems and short stories which are not in the primary schools’ syllabus here. Why I have to learn this? I complained to myself. Then I thought, everything happens for a reason. In this class I relearn about poems and short stories but they were more difficult than what I had learned in high school. I do have some confusion here and there but I hope that I understand it better in future so that I will excel in my exam.
Now, I realize that old poems and short stories are difficult than the modern one. Even though they are difficult but I find it interesting since I learn new words and new phrases that I never heard before. Moreover, in this class, there is a lot of presentation to do. Although I did not like it at first but the presentations do help me with my others presentation. It is because my lecturer gives us critics after we done our presentations. Thanks to my lecturer. Even though I am not fully like literature but it does gives me inputs and more detail information as I go through it. 

BY : SITI AMIRA SALLEHUDIN

No comments:

Post a Comment