Tuesday 16 August 2011

the missing wife finally FOUND !

Do you remember the case where an Indian man make a report of his missing wife months ago? Guess what, our team finally met her. It was when one of our team member actually recognized her face when she was passing by a public library near the place. Well, who doesn't  when her husband had put so much efforts in finding her including putting a notice in San Jose Mercury as well as a half page ad in India west which he photocopied and taped to neighborhood lampposts. The ad had a photo of her , a close-up taken in too-bright sunlight where she gazed gravely at something beyond the camera. WOMAN MISSING, read the ad. REWARD $100,000. That was how much his love towards her. I personally thought that perhaps this poor man cannot simply live without her beloved wife.

We can not tell you the specific place of where we finally met her in order to fulfil her wish. She did not want her ex husband to find her ever again.That made us curious for a start since we found her in a perfect shape. We did ask what really happened and then she said " I just have to go. I don't feel like staying in that house anymore". "But why? " we asked. " You people don't know what i've been through. He was abusing me silently" said the owner of that pair of big black eyes. Her answer kept us wondering to know what really happened. If their marriage didn't work out then why don't they call it quit? Why does she have to do such a thing like running away from her commitment? After all,she has a son to look after.Suddenly she cried when we mention her boy." I really missed him" she said but she had to do that in order to get away from that man.

" He'll never let me go if I told him (his husband) that I was going to leave him. It's not that he loves me so much that he wanted me to be by his side but he just don'want to lose me. For Indians, divorce in a family is not a very good thing since it may had embarrassed him." she continued. " I do sometimes take a peek to my boy (her son) at the house but I'd be extra careful to not letting them saw me. Really, what kind of mother in the world who can stand to be apart from her child? But in the end,I know his father loves him so much and I had left him in a good hand." She is now pursuing her studies at a college here where it has been her dream the whole time - to be a successful,  and educated woman. Not that type of typical Indian woman who her ex wanted her to be that only stayed home and do the house chores beside entertain the husband. She wanted more and that was the reason why she left the house.

4 comments:

  1. good ending anyway, perhaps you should reveal why did she took all the jewels away

    ReplyDelete
  2. she take a peek of her son? how? and yeah good writing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. safri: yeah, that's a good idea, didn't thought of that before.

    literature is awesome: yeah. by going to the house sometimes? tq for the compliment.

    thank you for the comments though. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. from all of the other story i have read,i love this one more^_^and safri's right,what happen to the jewelery?

    ReplyDelete